Business Developer / Freight Forwarder
Location: MOL Logistics (Middle East) Dubai
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in Sales & operational in Freight Forwarding Industry.
- Strong analytical skills with good commercial knowledge & negotiation skills.
- Participating in techno-commercial discussions and commercial negotiations.
- Maintain excellent client relationship with existing and potential clients.
- Liaising and negotiating with prospective clients to close business opportunities.
- Gather information, internally and externally.
- Responsible for getting the orders, as profile will be target oriented.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Maintaining Sales Reports.
- Executing and planning business development strategies and activities with management.
- Good contacts with the shipping line to procure rates.
- ISO Tank containers Sales/Operations will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have Driving License.
- Prepare sales quotations.
Employment type: Fulltime
Your education: Bachelor Degree
Years of work experience: 1-3 years