Jr. Sales Executive
- You are the point of contact for the customer and ensure an adequate follow-up of operational and commercial questions;
- Elaborating offers and approaching and developing sales leads;
- Maintaining contacts with clients and visiting them together with your fellow Business Development Manager/Account Manager;
- You are an active support for the sales team because you also focus on administrative tasks. This includes preparing reports and analyses, preparing presentations and taking care of mailings.
- Participating in sales actions and generating leads for the Business Development Manager(s) in the areas of air, sea, road transport and warehousing.
- 1 to 2 years of working experience as a sales support coordinator in a logistics environment is desirable;
- Completed HBO education in the field of marketing or commercial economy;
- Commercial attitude;
- Decisive and result-oriented;
- Signalling and problem-solving capabilities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages, both verbally and in writing;
- Representative appearance;
- In possession of driving licence B.
- Start of employment: as soon as possible
- Organisational capabilities
Your ambition and attitude are the most important ones for us.
As you can see, there is a lot we expect from you, and of course you will get something in return. Within MOL Logistics there is a warm family culture and there are about 125 colleagues ready to welcome you. After a thorough training program, you will work in an environment where you have the space to develop yourself fully. There is plenty of room for your own ideas and initiative, and we like to give you the confidence to make plans together. In addition to this pleasant working environment at our Tilburg office, we offer a competitive salary, a permanent contract for 40 hours, 24 holidays and 3.5 ATV days (pro rata). Naturally, a good pension scheme has also been considered.
Employment type: Fulltime
Your education: Bachelor
Years of work experience: 2 years